Intaxication is the euphoria created after getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to begin with. With #MidlandsGives around the corner on May 3rd...we have some suggestions on how to work through this exciting time in your life.
1. Make a payment towards a hoverboard. Those things are safe, right?
2. Take your family to the zoo. Sit for one hour in traffic on the highway exit ramp, turn around in frustration, and decide to spend your afternoon with a different kind of bear.
3. Buy the ingredients and cook an expensive Italian dinner, later realize that you prefer the tamed inaccuracy of Olive Garden's menu selection. (unlimited bread sticks?!)
4. Buy a single textbook for a collegiate course. Find yourself in immediate bankruptcy.
5. Realize you look a lot better in jeggings than you thought you would. Buy ten pair and fool us into thinking you're more business than casual.
6. Donate to Tell Them on May 3rd through #MidlandsGives.
We're no hover board, but I bet we're the next best thing.
Here’s the really exciting part: every gift of 20 dollars or more made to Tell Them through MidlandsGives.org on May 3rd helps our chances of winning prizes given throughout the day ranging from $500 to $5,000! With more than $100,000 total prizes being awarded throughout the day, our chances to maximize your gift are great! Click here to check out our direct donor link.
Additionally, Tell Them will be providing their own incentives for donors that you won’t want to miss! Our top donor on May 3rd between 10:00 am-10:59 am will win a lunch date with a Tell Them staff member and legislative champion against domestic violence, Senator Katrina Shealy.
Meanwhile, our top donor between 4:00 pm-4:59 pm will win a lunch date with a Tell Them staff member and legislative champion for cervical cancer prevention, Representative Beth Bernstein. Through Midlands Gives and support from donors like you, every nonprofit in the Midlands can be a winner on May 3rd.